Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Bilder Upload

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 427 mal aufgerufen

Irenicus Offline

20.02.2008 03:58
Manilla Road - Voyager Zitat · Antworten

(hier gibt's ne größere version)

Das Album erscheint am 29. Februar. (Vor)bestellen kann man es über's Label "My Graveyard Productions" -> [url=mailto:mail@mygraveyardproductions.com">mail@mygraveyardproductions.com</a>

Tracklist:

1. Tomb Of The Serpent King / Butchers Of The Sea
2. Frost And Fire
3. Tree Of Life
4. Blood Eagle
5. Voyager
6. Eye Of The Storm
7. Return Of The Serpent King
8. Conquest
9. Totentanz (The Dance Of Death)

Auf der MySpace Seite des Labels kann man sich schon "Blood Eagle" anhören, <a href="http://www.myspace.com/mygraveyardproductions]hier[/url].

Also das Intro find ich irgendwie unpassend, den Song an sich ok, haut mich aber ned grad um naja, mal das Album abwarten. Den Sound hat Mark aber verhunzt, klingt als ob die das Teil unter Wasser eingespielt hätten naja kann ich mit leben..

Im offiziellen Forum hat er auch kurz was über's Album gesagt:

Zitat von Mark Shelton
The title for the album is to be Voyager. It is a epic concept about a group of warrior Vikings fleeing the conversion era of northern Europe. It is what I would call historical fiction. To be brief our group of Norsemen,who will not let go of their belief in the old gods, venture along the eastern coast of the new world on a dragonship named the Voyager. They fight natives, wheather, sea storms and a psychotic bishop until their travels lead them to the coast of Mexico where they are accepted by the Toltecs as returning gods. Our hero leader of the Vikings helps the Toltecs in their war against the other tribes of the region and ...........well this is geting a little long winded for a posting here.

So onto the music. Sometimes it is hard for me to classify the music or describe it because I am not sure I hear things the way many other people do. Anyway I will tell you what I think. The style of this album seems to be a little darker than the last few efforts. It reminds me at times of the Mystification style of writing. The album goes through the whole gambit of musical styles. There is some acoustic stuff, a ballad, some hard rock and a bunch of heavy **** as well. There\'s spacey stuff, fast and furious stuff, crazy guitar solos and some of the best head bashing drumming that I have ever heard. I think I have done a better job on the production of this project with it sounding more full than our last efforts. It\'s epic and majestic. Dark and heavy. As a matter of fact this project is so cool that it might save you a bunch of money on your car insurance.

Working Man

Teutonic Slaughter ( Gast )
20.02.2008 16:41
#2 RE: Manilla Road - Voyager Zitat · Antworten

mal schauen ob ich mirs kauf... entscheid ich nach dem keep it true, wenn ich sie live gesehen hab

Death To False Trveness

Chewie Offline

20.02.2008 16:55
#3 RE: Manilla Road - Voyager Zitat · Antworten

ist der Song Blood Eagle nen Doomsword Cover??

Irenicus Offline

21.02.2008 18:45
#4 RE: Manilla Road - Voyager Zitat · Antworten
Zitat von Chewie
ist der Song Blood Eagle nen Doomsword Cover??

oder Frost and Fire könnte n Cirith Ungol Cover sein

ne ist denk ich mal zufall^^

Working Man

Sprung  

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz