Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Bilder Upload

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 100 Antworten
und wurde 2.056 mal aufgerufen

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Maidenaustria ( Gast )
22.10.2003 23:33
#51 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

hab die setlist von prg schon gepostet aber ohne wrathchild hab das mit wrathchild jetzt aber im offiziellen board
gelesen

Heady ( Gast )
22.10.2003 23:35
#52 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

Ja,stimmts hast sie grad editiert. Okay :)
Hab sie halt nochma gepostet da ja bei der anderen die 2 Fake songs drin waren.

ALSO DIE SETLIST IST JETZT Okay :)
--------------------------------------------------
DARKWORLD PICTURES
Webmaster des

Maidenaustria ( Gast )
22.10.2003 23:37
#53 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

mir passt die setlist auch
die bühne is geil
die ersten fotos waren auch cool da können wir uns freun

Heady ( Gast )
22.10.2003 23:42
#54 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

Jepp,auf alle Fälle !!! Die Bilder sind echt klasse.WIRD GOILLL!!!!!

DARKWORLD PICTURES
Webmaster des

Maidenaustria ( Gast )
22.10.2003 23:45
#55 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

i bin ca um 18 uhr in münchen dan gehts los
up the irons

Heady ( Gast )
22.10.2003 23:46
#56 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

1700 uhr BÄÄÄTSCHHH :)))
DARKWORLD PICTURES
Webmaster des

Maidenaustria ( Gast )
22.10.2003 23:49
#57 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

aber es wird geil triffst du die mit ancient und wie alt bist du überhaupt?

Heady ( Gast )
22.10.2003 23:51
#58 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

ja,wie gesagt ma sehen ob mich wer anquatscht :)) kenne die leute halt nüsch :) Und um 1700 bin ich ersam am Schwimmbad :))) Ich bin 25.
DARKWORLD PICTURES
Webmaster des

Maidenaustria ( Gast )
22.10.2003 23:53
#59 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

jo gaut bei uns is so wir sind zu viert und gehen direkt zur halle und schauen dan mal wo man dan was trinken kann und dan ebebn konzert

Ancient Spirit ( Gast )
23.10.2003 00:22
#60 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

Also bei mir wirds später, bin erst so 18.30 - 19.00 dort... wo sollen wir uns treffen... ?
Up the Irons

Maidenaustria ( Gast )
23.10.2003 12:09
#61 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

riview aus prag

My notes about tonight's gig:

- Wrathchild added to setlist as #2, after WD, then comes CIPWM etc.

- Bruce in top form!

- "Saints and sinners" in LOTF Bruce sings much higher than Blaze... interesting piece...

- Very good sound, much better than in Zlin this june

- Eddie behind Nicko during IM points with his finger to the crowd "I want you and you and you" ... funny ...

- Walking Eddie during NOTB (not during No More Lies as mentioned in some posts) looking like he smiles and with his red eyes he's looking really funny

- Bruce wearing costumes during DoD and Paschendale, i think these two songs are meant to be two center points of the show

- Paschendale live is a REAL WAR THUNDER and it KICKS YOUR ASS

When I saw the setlist for the first time I decided not to go to the show, it looked not so cool as some previous setlists, but I'm very glad, that my brother convinced me to see Maidens for the fourth time, because tonight they really rocked and you could feel how they enjoy the playing. I can tell you despite not-so-good-looking setlist....

...IRON MAIDEN'S GONNA GET ALL OF YOU...

Maidenaustria ( Gast )
23.10.2003 22:31
#62 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

rieview von slowakei und von den tschechen

21 October - Banska Bystrica, Slovakia - Zimni Stadion

We arrived in the city at 7.30AM after the whole night in train so we were "a bit" tired. After getting some sleep in the hotel, we headed to see the venue - it was an old hockey hall which has only about 5,000 capacity (it was packed - probably sold out).
Me and my Polish mate, Sim0n, met another guy from Polish FC SANKTUARIUM (Sanctuary) who's seen Chicago gig with me back in august. Then we went to the city (Banska is a lovely place!!!) to get something to eat and when we arrived at the venue it was almost full as the doors were opened earlier than we expected. But fortunatly we made our way to the front and I got front row before Gamma Ray's set has finished. BTW they rocked both nights! What an awesome band, especially live!!!
So before the Maiden gig's started I was in the very front row on the left side (H and Dave - that's why I always want to be there ) and I was very excited! After 30 mins Doctor Doctor has started (I love this song and it works amazing before the gig!) and it was followed by some great intro - I think it's background theme in VOTB DVD's menu. Then the band got on stage and opened with Wildest Dreams - it worked better as an opener than I expected! It was followed by CIPWM which also worked briliant live! We've got Polish Fan Club SANKTUARIUM flag and all the band (not sure about Nicko as I can hardly see him behind that awesome drum set! ;-) ) noticed it! Steve, Dave, H and the others were smilling at us and we sang the lyrics together! I had a feeling like they were all playing just for us!
The stage set looks incredible - better than everything I've seen before! The castle, sets for DOD and Paschendale, Eddies - everything's perfect! Of course they could use some pyros but it's not the most important thing! The intros to DOD songs are also great and they build up the atmosphere! BTW Adrian's doing an acoustic solo in Journeyman - brilliant!!!
Some great Slovakian fans helped us with holding the flag and we had all fun together! The audience was really good and they loved the new songs! There was a few mistakes during the show - especially in Paschendale as you could read in Nicko's diaries but the gig was bloody amazing!!! After RTTH I've managed to catch H's pick!!! Wow, it rocks!!!!!
Of course we got to drink a few beers after the show.

22 October - Prague, Czech Rep. - T-Mobile Arena

We spent almost whole day in train travelling from Banska to Prague. We've arrived at the venue at about 17.30 and we found the bus in which we travelled back to Poland after the show. Later I met some of my Polish mates (Stranger, Szymon and some others) and Sultoon. The doors were opened at 19.00 and we made our way to about 8th row before Gamma Ray's set. During it we got to 3rd-4th row and during last few songs (not rembeber when exactly) we were all in the front row again! So we were hanging the same Polish flag as yesterday! So the band was a bit surprised to see us there again - and they were smilling to us all the time! That was amazing!!!! Every time Steve got to our side, he was singing the songs eye to eye with me! Amazing!!!!!!! It's just impossible to desribe that feelings - it was like having the band playing specially for you - your own "Rock In Rio"! :-)
The show was another briliant one! The band was into it and gave 200% of themselves - I know people are bitching about shorter setlist but it rocked!!! And they added Wrathchild as the 2nd song so it's even better now! It's a very short song but so energetic! The show was about 1h45mins long but honestly, they guys did great job! They were just amazing jumping, singing etc - same as we were!
Crowd was also good and the massive (16,000 capacity!) venue was packed (only a few seats were empty)! Again there were many young fans in the audience (like us ;-) ) and the band loved it! It was a bit harder to survive in the front row than in Banska - I still feel pain everywhere!
Ross Halfin was there and he took some pics for the official tour programme (so we'll finally get one! I can't wait! Probably I won't be on them but it still will be great to see some pics from that gig! The roof at both gigs was a bit too low but stage set still looked amazing! Bruce thanked Czech Republic and Prague for supporting them all the time and he said they'll do MANY MORE RECORDS! I also got Dave's pick (thanks Sim0n!!!)!

It's hard to say which gig was better.. The sound was quite good (as for the front row) at both shows - maybe a bit better in Prague. Maybe drums were a bit too loud compared to the guitars but it's not a problem for me. Audience was into it at both gigs - maybe a bit louder in Banska (there was much less people but they were probably as loud as in Prague) but I'm not sure about it - both crowds were great

ander ( Gast )
23.10.2003 22:50
#63 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

Also ich bin eher aus der juengeren Fraktion.

Werde auch so gegen 17.00 Uhr bei der Schwimmhalle sein...
Bin ca 1,88cm gross, warscheinlich normale Jeans und schwarze Jacke mit grauer Kapuze. Komme mit nem anderen Freund. Koennt mich ja auch mal ansprechen, auch wenn ihr mich nicht kennt

Maidenaustria ( Gast )
29.10.2003 00:05
#64 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

seht mal was ich da wieder habe
habs e schon mal berichtet
aber da ia wieder ein neuerer bericht
http://www.goblinart.com/

ihr müsst auf new gehen
und dann runter dan sehts einen bericht von maiden

Maidenaustria ( Gast )
29.10.2003 14:35
#65 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

hier sind mega bilder zum gig in prag
http://www.ironmaiden.kgb.cz/index/prague2003.html

Maidenaustria ( Gast )
29.10.2003 14:39
#66 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

und hier aus stutgard
http://home.arcor.de/weber-666/Frameset.htm

münchefotos sind auf der offz. maiden page
und ich bekomme heute meine von münchen dan poste ich hier

Maidenaustria ( Gast )
29.10.2003 19:49
#67 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

angeblich wurde in italien beim gig von maiden in firenze ein neuer song in der setlist gespielt
und zwar wickerman gleich nach journyman

Watto Offline

Forenlegende

31.10.2003 08:24
#68 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

na toll jeztt nehme die wickerman rein und ich habs net mehr erleben dürfen, dabei ists einer meiner favs *grml*
naja dann muss halt wickerman von der bnw tour und von give me ed reichen

UP THE IRONS

Maidenaustria ( Gast )
31.10.2003 21:23
#69 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

hier sind fotos aus italien

http://217.158.83.123/scripts/kws30pre.e...A=&search=LFLON%20003763&hmessage=IRON%20MAIDEN,%20THE%20DANCE%20OF%20DEATH%20TOUR,%20IN%20CONCERT%20AT%20THE%20FILA%20FORUM%20IN%20MILAN,%20SPAIN&submit=lsearch

Maidenaustria ( Gast )
03.11.2003 02:22
#70 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

so maidenfans habe nun die ersten boortlegs zur dod tour

dance of death
no more lies
journyman weitere folgen

Ancient Spirit ( Gast )
03.11.2003 09:50
#71 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

Wenns klappt habe ich heute Abend sogar das erste komplette Konzert von Mailand...
Up the Irons

Maidenaustria ( Gast )
03.11.2003 10:42
#72 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

jop ancient heheheeh
da bin ich ja auch grad dabei

Ancient Spirit ( Gast )
03.11.2003 23:31
#73 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

I habs schon
Up the Irons

Maidenaustria ( Gast )
03.11.2003 23:32
#74 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

ich auch heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Maidenaustria ( Gast )
04.11.2003 13:14
#75 RE:Dance of death tour Zitat · Antworten

so maidenfans freut euch
den der gig in madrid ist vorbei und bruce dickinson sagte im intro zu dod folgendes

This song is a kind of work in progress, because, yes...there will be many, many more albums after this one!"

jaaaaaaaaaaaaa
endlich mal was offizielles
das da noch mehr kommt

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
 Sprung  

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz